Participate Australia – Your accredited NDIS provider of choice
As we transition towards a new and exciting time for Australians with a disability under the NDIS, Participate Australia is ready to be your NDIS provider of choice.
We support people with a wide range of intellectual, cognitive and developmental disabilities throughout Sydney, with programs and activities designed to support you in gaining valuable life skills and greater independence.
Participate Australia provides following NDIS supports
- support coordination
- everyday life skills training (individual or group)
- supported and transitional living
- in-home care support
- community participation support (individual or group)
- outside school hours care
We also support individuals in
- NDIS readiness
- planning for your meeting with a local area coordinator or NDIS planner
- attending an NDIS Planning Masterclass
Our staff are highly trained and have years of experience in supporting people with disability articulating and acquiring desired outcomes.
As an NDIS provider of choice for many, we invite you to join the Participate Australia family as well.
For more information on how to get NDIS ready, call us on 02 9799 4333 or email email@example.com