Participate Australia – Your accredited NDIS provider of choice.
As we transition towards a new and exciting time for Australians with a disability under the NDIS, Participate Australia is ready to be your NDIS provider of choice.
We support people with a wide range of intellectual, cognitive and developmental disabilities throughout Sydney, with programs and activities designed to support you in gaining valuable life skills and greater independence.
Participate Australia has unparalleled expertise in
- individual support
- programs for school leavers
- social activities for individuals and groups
- daytime and evening activities
- a wide range of life-skills programs
- supported and transitional living programs
- school holiday activities and after school care
- personal and home care
Participate Australia is also able to support individuals in
- NDIS readiness
- planning for your meeting with a local area coordinator or NDIS planner
- attending an NDIS Planning Masterclass
Our staff are highly trained and have years of experience in supporting people with disability articulating and acquiring desired outcomes.