Participate Australia is a COVID Safe provider. At Participate Australia we ensure the health and safety of our participants, staff and visitors by adhering to official health advice from the Federal and NSW State governments.
Participate Australia has developed a full suite of COVID Safe policies, procedures and practices, and our staff are fully trained to provide safe support.
We ask that all visitors, office staff, support workers and participants undertake the following when at Participate Australia:
- Register via our QR code check in system
- Consent to having your temperature checked
- Maintain social distancing where possible
- Adhere to our maximum capacities for each space at Participate Australia
- Adhere to our maximum capacities when using any Participate Australia vehicle
- Wear a face-mask if you’re able to
- Practice good hygiene by washing your hands (for at least 20 seconds) frequently, using hand sanitiser, and sneezing/coughing into your arm or a tissue
- Not visit Participate Australia if you’re feeling unwell
By following the above you’ll be helping Participate Australia to continue to support our participants through these tough times. If you’re after more information on Participate Australia’s COVID Safe policies and procedures please contact us on (02) 9799 4333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org